Terms & Conditions
You must be at least 21 years of age to sample beers (valid ID required).
There is a 4-person minimum for all tours; tour is subject to cancellation if minimum # is not met.
Please try to arrive for your tour approx 10-15 early to ensure an on-time departure. The Brews Cruise Tour Guide will not leave any later than 15 minutes after the scheduled departure time. If you miss your tour, you will still be charged in full for the tour. See our Cancellation Policies and Procedures below.
If Brews Cruise guests arrive at the tour meeting place intoxicated, it is at the tour guide’s discretion whether or not to allow them on board. If you are turned away due to intoxication, you will still be charged in full for the tour.
Brews Cruise guests should expect to be intoxicated when the tour concludes. You are responsible for making your own post-tour travel arrangements via taxi, designated driver, etc. Don’t drive drunk!
Open-toed shoes are NOT permitted for safety reasons in some of the breweries – please wear close-toed shoes! The order confirmation email you receive upon booking your tour also makes note of this requirement.
BREWS CRUISETM – ASHEVILLE: WAIVER AND RELEASE
In consideration for the services of AVL Tourism, Inc., d/b/a/ Brews CruiseTM – Asheville (“Operator”), each person signing below(“Participant”) acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. To assume and accept all risks arising out of, associated with or related to any and all activities in any way related to participation in events or services provided, arranged, organized, conducted, sponsored, authorized or allowed by Operator, whether such activities take place entering, exiting or while a passenger on the Brews CruiseTM van and/or bus, or any other arranged transportation, inside or outside the premises of any brewery, restaurant, pub or tavern, or on any other property on which all or part of the Brews CruiseTM tour takes place. Participant acknowledges and voluntarily assumes the risks of illness, injury and death associated with these activities, inherent or otherwise. These risks include but are not limited to: A) impairment, intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol consumed whether voluntarily or through coercion; B) the possibility of bodily injury, including dental damages from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation, whether caused by Participant or someone else; C) injuries, death or property damage associated with traveling to any destination after the Brews CruiseTM, especially the risks involved in operating a motorized vehicle after consuming alcohol.
2. To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage which Participant might sustain, even though such injury, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of Operator. Participant agrees to follow all instructions given by the Operator’s staff. Participant understands that accidents and injuries can occur even if instructions are followed. Participant may be removed from any tour within the discretion of the Operator.
3. To release the Operator, its staff, owners, directors, volunteers, independent contractors, representatives, Brews CruiseTM, Inc. and owners of the property on which the Brews CruiseTM is conducted (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that Participant may suffer from Participant’s presence on the Brews CruiseTM. This release extends to claims arising from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence of a Released Party, breach of contract, products liability or breach of a duty to protect Participant from risks or hazards of the Brews CruiseTM activity, excepting Operator’s gross negligence or intentionally wrongful conduct.
4. To hold harmless and indemnify (that is, defend and pay, including costs and attorney fees) the Released Parties and each of them from liability for any claim, including damage to property or personal injury and death, of Participant and/or any third party (including family members and co-participants), arising from or in any way related to Participant’s presence on the Brews CruiseTM or participation in the Brews CruiseTM activities.
5. To accept responsibility for all expenses that may be incurred for any illness or injury that may result from Participant’s presence on the Brews CruiseTM or participation in the Brews CruiseTM activities. Participant agrees that the substantive laws of the state of North Carolina (but not those laws which may apply the laws of another jurisdiction) shall govern this agreement and that the courts with jurisdiction in Buncombe County shall have jurisdiction in any dispute that may arise between the Participant and the Operator. Participant hereby waives the right to trial by jury. Should any part of this agreement be determined to be invalid by a court with proper jurisdiction, all other portions of this agreement shall nevertheless remain valid and in full force and effect.
Participant has read and fully understands this agreement. Participant is aware that by accepting this agreement Participant is waiving the rights Participant or Participant’s heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives may have.
Cancellation / Refund Policies
Brews Cruise is locally owned and operated. It is important for us to be aware of group number changes or group cancellations as soon as possible to allow other potential cruisers the opportunity to experience our wonderful beer community in the case that you are not able to do so. The Brews Cruise Tours rely on an on-time departure in order to operate smoothly and maintain a good rapport with the breweries we tour. We also want to ensure that our guests who arrived on time are not left waiting. We specialize in small personalized brewery tours in order to ensure that every guest has a wonderful experience. We have put the following policies and procedures in place:
24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY: If your group has less than 6 cruisers and you are unable to attend a scheduled tour, please call us no later than 24 hours before the date and time of your tour.
48-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY: If you have a group of 6 cruisers or more and are unable to attend a scheduled tour, please call us no later than 48 hours before the date and time of your tour.
To cancel your reservation within the appropriate time window, contact Asheville Brews Cruise at (828) 545-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $5.00 reservation cancellation fee. Refunds are issued by Asheville Brews Cruise.